Poor Star Stable tried to make the quizzes challenging but it seems that the questions are either worded badly (both saddle pads and blankets are something you can use on horses) or the answers given aren’t correct, even if you Google them (horses CAN drink up to 12 gallons a day but that certainly isn’t typical). I myself have gotten frustrated with these quests so I am breaking my rule about posting special event information.
Each character has a yellow exclamation point quest in which they tell you they have a quiz trail. Click on them again and the trail itself becomes a daily quest. You can only do a trail successfully once. If you fail, you can try again tomorrow until you answer correctly. You will not be told if your answers were correct until you return to the quest character to end the quest and you will not be told which answers were incorrect if you fail.
There is one item from each person except both James and Pamela Moonriver give two. Complete all of the quizzes and you will have earned the 5th year birthday set.
- What’s the name of Moorland’s riding club?
- Which of the following stable chores can you do everyday in Moorland?
-Feed the horses
- Which two types of currency are there in Jorvik?
-Jorvik Shillings and Star Coins
- What do you have to do every day to make sure your horse feels well?
-Groom, feed, and water it (but we still love to dance with our horses!)
- Which of these is not a breed of horse?
- How do we abbreviate Jorvik Shillings?
- What is fetlock feathering?
-Hair that covers the lower leg and hooves of a horse
- Which of the following companies operates on Jorvik?
- How long is the gestation period of a horse?
- Who owns Moorland Stables?
-The Moorland Family
- Where can you find Jasper’s pumpkin farm?
- What’s the name of the gardening couple who lives outside the Winery?
-Bjorn and Agnetha
- What’s the right name (for the thing that goes under a saddle): saddle pad or blanket?
- What’s the maximum height of a pony in competitions?
-3.148 cm or 4ft 10 in (or 14.2 hands)
- Which of the following horse breeds can be found on Jorvik?
- Where on Jorvik is it always autumn?
- Where would you find the loin on a horse?
-Between a horses back and rear
- What’s the name of the world’s smallest horse breed?
- Which of these horses can best endure winter (in Jorvik)?
-North Swedish Horse
- Who loves western and barrel racing?
- If you want to go to the disco, where should you go?
- What’s the name of Silverglade’s
severelyslightly pessimistic tailor?
- Where’s the place to be if you want to take a swim with your horse?
-Fort Pinta Beach
- Which of these is not a British pony breed?
- What is the name given to the coloring of all Fjord horses?
- Who’s Jorvik’s biggest rap star?
-(The one and only!) Raptor
- Which stable is most famous in all of Jorvik?
- Where on the island of Jorvik is it always winter?
-Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur
- What is Monté?
-When you ride on a harness racing horse instead of in a cart behind
- What’s the name of Epona’s riding club?
- Fort Pinta and Fort…
- What are the names of the two oldest families in Harvest Counties?
-Goldspur and Jarlasson
- What’s the name of Epona’s largest marsh?
- How many walking gaits does an Icelandic Horse have?
- Which of the following is not a horse coloring?
- Where in Jorvik can you find a library?
- How many teeth does an adult horse have?
-40-42 (different if a horse has their bridle teeth or not, and some breeds have one or two pairs less)
- Which of these horse breeds is most commonly connected to western riding?
- How many children did Mississippi Jones have?
-2 (though I think he actually had 4, that split his treasure map?)
- How much water does a horse usually drink in a day (if slightly dehydrated)?
-45 liters or 12 gallons
- Who is Pi the Witch married to?
- What’s the name given to the hair found on a horse’s mane and tail?
- What percentage of a horse’s body is muscle?
- When did Jon Jarl arrive to Jorvik?
- What did Mrs Holdsworth do for a living when she was younger?
-Accountant (for the Moorlands)
- Which two colors are not permitted on an Arabian (according to the official breed registry)?
-Pinto and spotted (not including sabino or brindle type markings)
- From how long ago are the earliest archaeological find of domesticated horses said to come?
-Around 6,000 years (though wild horses existed for much longer)
- How many stables are there in Silverglade (all of ‘mainland’ Jorvik)
- How many breaths does a horse take every minute while resting?