Other Helpful Players

Below is a list of other players that are always happy to help!

I am no longer updating the below list. If you would like to offer help, simply comment your name and server.

(There are two North American servers. They have the ability to mail each other but cannot meet or add as friends.)

Key:

• Kaetlyn Fishwater on North American server – Does not have Facebook
  • Sophia Mcstar on Australian server – Does not have Facebook
  • Ava Bravelake on Australian server – Does not have Facebook
  • Amanda Flowernight on North American server – Does not have Facebook
  • Jane Nightwater on Western European server – Does not have Facebook
Advertisements

149 thoughts on “Other Helpful Players”

1. I’d love to help out. I’ve completed all quests on my account with the exception of the most recent ones, and I’m on almost every night at around 8-10 pm eastern time.

• Hanna Beeforest said:

Hi! Please help me! I don’t understand the Prove It Quest (I’m hungary so i don’t speak english very good!!)

• You will need to have done all of investigation quests to be able to have enough information to prove it was Isolde. I am working on typing up those quests right now so they should be posted in the next day or two.

• Michelle Eagleheart said:

Do you think it is possible to tell me the Dark Core quests? I have finished them but that is the problem. I would like to include some of them in a book I am writing and I can’t remember them very well. there any way to find them again or do them over without a different accunt?

2. Gabrielle Goldstone said:

I put my name down to help out. I am always willing to help players with quests that I have gotten help from by using this website 🙂 My character name is Gabrielle Goldstone and you can look out for me on the Australian server. (Sorry for any typos or incorrect grammar, I had a puppy biting my foot the whole time I wrote this.)

3. ania crazyheart said:

Hey guys,
    I am known as mumma ania in the game. I am on the western european server. I am always happy to help with anything that i can. I have completed the game, and 1 have found sso ride through so helpfull.
    Now that i have more time, i am available for any polite players to pick my brains!

4. Im very happymto help players (im on the english server my name is ronja friend bell in the game)

5. Olivia Gladestorm said:

hey ppl I’m not on the list yet but I completed the game and would love to help any one who needs it

6. Amanda Flowernight said:

what level were you on when you completed the game ,and how long have you played, can you still play a lot like do quests ( im sorry i think anyone who comleted the game is really talented plz tell me more info ) !!!!! 🙂

7. I have sent in my name etc and its not up here so just letting u know i’m Annie Hayfield! I have 2 lovely horses getting a pinto soon. The appaloosas are being released soon! i’m getting the loud appaloosa cause like at my riding school the appaloosas are a huge stand out!
    My website too… http://anniehayfieldslife.weebly.com/

8. Catherine Candlelord said:

Put my name there! I’m there to help! I’m now in level 13, so i haven’t done everything yet, but i can still help you!

9. Olivia Gladestorm said:

hey I have submitted twice but my name isn’t on there but if any one needs help just ask I’m a level fourteen with four horses and I am on alot

10. and well i like to chat and hang out and have fun and do secrets and explore i am CLAIRE MOONPAW and southern foals friends in starstable

11. Its good cause u never finish the game 😀 I’m going to Golden Hills today people! The foxes are after me!

12. I’m always available to help anyone. 🙂 I have completed all of the quests but the most recent ones and am currently working on training my newer horses to their top level. I am currently riding a Friesian, so if you ever need help, just contact me. 😀

13. Jasmine Dawnwood said:

hey! I submitted because even though I’m not quite as far along in the game as others, It’d be cool to help!

14. I submitted but haven’t been added.

15. i havent been added and i submitted. i am level fourteen and have a good memory

16. Thanks for putting me up 🙂 I just want to say if anyone is having any computer related issue like it won’t load or anything I am your women! I am a total computer freak and I can help with anything. Even if I have never done it before…Something in my head tells me exactly hat to do…Maybe I am computer… :O

• Charlotte Winterstone said:

Hi Annie! I have been playing Star Stable for a while now and last week I got a promo email to begin a 15 day Star Rider subscription for $1! I was playing everyday until one day I got to the part where it says “Connecting to Game Server…” and then it goes to “Unable to Connect to Game Server.” I have restarted the computer, updated EVERYTHING, contacted Support but nothing has helped. I have even tried to game on different WiFi signals but to no avail. What does your computer brain say about this? 😉 Can you help me? My Star Rider subscription is up in 3 days and I have only gotten to play six of the fifteen days! Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

• Ok…
        What WiFi connection do you use? Is it a home one? And what internet line are you connected with?
        Answer all these questions and I might help also…
        Try find ‘PC Status’ in the program bar and see if your computer is protected. Some times games wont run unless your computer has been updated an protected. XD

Annie

• Charlotte Winterstone said:

We have a private router. And we have updated EVERYTHING. I have used two different cleaning systems to try to decrease the clutter. We have the paid version of Norton internet security and I reset the firewall once and the game worked afterword. But it doesn’t work now. UGH! My subscription ends tomorrow 😦 I don’t have anymore ideas!

• bonfila starlake said:

if you put Norton internet security on your computer like I have done in the past, have you found your computer runs really slowly.

try avg internet security it doesn’t slow your internet down.

• Hey,
            Your sub has probably ended by now but you probably want to play SS. Norton isn’t the best and runs your computer slowly like said before. I can’t play SS at my school (it does what happens to you) so i assume it’s your internet connection (quite obvious) so if you can, try get Telstra for your internet.
            Hope this works!

• I recommend Bitdefender as a antivirus. Norton is a joke. I’ve used it before and it does nothing except slow my computer down.

17. susan nightfall said:

Hey guys
    I put my name up ther if u need help im a lvl 13 player and i love to help im mostly on if u need help plz mail me thnx

18. Olivia Gladestorm said:

hey peeps I’m Olivia Gladestorm and I have finished the game and if you need help I’m on alot and am happy to help and I have five horses

19. Bethany Highbell said:

I would love to help out! (: I’ve finished all of the quests.

20. bonfila starlake said:

I be soon be admired for pink lights, what is the quest after that?

21. Ava Bravelake said:

Oh my god!
    How did you find me on the Aussi Server! xDD
    I was like “OMGG EEEKKK :O” I nearly died, when a girl named Chloe ( SSO Name ) told me I was like “What the hell?” Eekk! Also congrats to my Besties: Gabi And Willow ❤ So proud of everyone who got there name on here. Congrats!

Many Thanks,

Ava 😛

22. Alexis Waterstorm said:

Uh Hi! I opened Golden Hills today and you know the key got stolen and so, I can’t find it ;-;

23. Jenna Starcamp said:

it is in the pirates cave. Turn on the beach just before you cross the bridge into Cape West Fishing Village. Follow the footsteps..then go even further down the river.

24. Alexis Waterstorm said:

I found it c:

25. Jenna Starcamp said:

great

26. im on Australian server plz add me

27. Johanna Bunnystar said:

Hi! I’m new here to your blog – which has been extremely helpful to me 🙂 I couldn’t find a link to a submit form for this page, so I was wondering whether I should comment all my info to be added or should I e-mail you instead? Thanks! 🙂

28. horselover2000 said:

hi i need help with the quest called ‘prove it!’ i cant find out the answer but ive done all the clue quests :/

29. Jenny Starcamp said:

did you find the barrels in the barn behind Mr Kembels house?

30. natalie darkwood said:

Emma bluebell is my good friend but yeah i am almost level fourteen please be my friend

31. Olivia Purplepaw said:

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone knows how to delete StarStable, because when I log in it stops loading on the cat screen on the saddle telling you tips about the game. All I won’t to know is will deleting StarStable help? If so how do you delete the game? If that doesn’t help what else do you think might help?
    thanks 🙂

• It might help, but it might not. Try giving it time to load. Some days are slower than others. As long as the tips keep changing, the game is still loading.

If you want to delete and reinstall it, go to My Computer >> OS >> Users >> Public, then delete the StarsStableOnline folder and all its contents. If you have more than one profile on your computer, you will need to do it from the admin account.

32. You can come to me for help, as well. I’m level 15 and have completed all quests to this point. You can message me in game or find me – I’m on one of the American servers. I’m on usually in the afternoons/evenings. I also post screen caps of the game quests on my blog: Rachelmistwood.wordpress.com

33. Katikas AJ said:

I am happy to help people! I am Tiffany Goldpaw on SSO and I am level 15, I haven’t finished the quest to get admired with the Lightning Circle and all of the fishing quests to catch the big rare fish, but I have finished all the other quests. I also play Star Stable alot and I am a lifetime Star Rider. You can ask me questions on my website’s forums here: http://katikasaj.webs.com/apps/forums/show/14560316-ask-for-help-and-help-others-

34. Kate Neeson said:

I would like to help out – I’m Katalin Snowmountain on the UK server and I’m level 14

35. Every time I play Star Stables I get to the part where it say “looking for updates”, but then my computer just restarts!

• Katikas AJ said:

Try to delete Star Stable Online. I don’t know exactly which way you can find the folder on each Windows version, but you can try to use search to find the folder. Then delete everything in it and try starting the game again, it will install the files again. It might not work but it’s worth a try.

36. Luna Starhall said:

I am Luna Starhall, I’m a Lifetime Star Rider about halfway through level 14 and I love to help people out! I’m on one of the American servers 🙂

37. red JOANIE WATSON NORTH AMERICA ON FACEBOOK

38. SSO name Kaja Lightingbridge.

39. Julia Haydawn said:

I need to contact Mia Darkforest…but at the moment I cant get into sso…How can I talk to her?

40. Julia Haydawn said:

Okay Thanks Jenny

41. Chloe Sweetbell said:

what time do i have to log on for it to be nighttime? It’s so cool but i just don’t know how!

42. horselover2000 said:

how do you know what server you are on?

43. My daughter and I both play Star Stable. We are on at the same time but we are not able to send each other a friend request. It says that the person that we are trying to send it to has logged off and that is not true. I thought that if I uninstalled it that it would help but for some reason I cannot find it in my programs to uninstall. What name is it installed under? obviously it is on my computer or I would not be able to play. This is getting frustrating. Can someone please help me?

44. I have a quest i think it’s named the stolen poultry. i have to prove that isolde was on the sunfield farm but i’m stuck can someone help me with that? i have spoken to: filip, the twins, mom, dad, an old man..

thanks

45. I’m on level 13, and doesn’t unlock Golden Hills, I want to unlocked it, WHO CAN I DO IT?

46. im the new one player, actualy i play this one day only, and i dont know hot to pick up items like bucket and grooming broosh which i found in the stable at the very beginning… i would be greatful if smbdy can help asap 🙂

• When an item has orange sparkles around it, simply click on it to pick it up. If there is orange sparkles on the ground that require you use an item there, open your inventory (the backpack symbol on the horseshoe menu or type I on the keyboard) and click and drag the item over the sparkles until the outline on the item turns green, then release to use it.

Hope that helps 🙂

47. tnx, but now i have a problem about feeding and cleaning my horse…

48. Aurora Queegirl said:

Just drag the item (food, etc..) over the horse, when the outline of the item turns green release it, if it doesnt yournoy close enough to your horse. If you dont see food in you inventary, it means that you need to buy, on the first shop to the right, I think it costs 25 Jorvik Shillings
    IMPORTANT: you need to see the item moving while your “dragging” it, so you can drag it over the horse

You can find me on the game at everyday around 10am-2pm O’clock, and 7-11pm o’clock

• You also need to be in a care area, around any of the stables. You’ll see a green circle spin around the horse portrait in the top left of the screen when you are in a care area.

49. Stephanie Moonnight said:

Hello, I would love to help players. I’m on the North American sever and I’m on everyday from 8:30 – 11:00 Am and anywhere from 2:00 -9:30 Pm.

50. Fiona Darkheart said:

I’m halfway through level 12 how long will it take for me to get up to level 15? Also what level do I have to be to unlock Golden Hills Valley?? Thanks :3